Marissa Mazzola-McMahon is an American celebrity spouse. She is famous as the wife of Shane McMahon.
|Birthday||July 9, 1973|
|Age||46 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.67m)|
|Profession||Film Producer and former TV host|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Children||3: Declan James, Kenyon Jesse, and Rogan McMahon|
Marissa spent her childhood days in New York City, America. She decided to pursue a career in modeling and acting. However, she ended up being a film producer.
She founded the Kamala Films Production house in the year 2005. She was also a fan of wrestling and wanted to work with WWE. She interviewed for the job of advertising and public relations management at WWE.
The Film producer was assigned and worked for about 21 years. She recently quit her job in the year 2018 for some reason.
Moving on, She married Shane McMahon in the year 1996. They dated each other since Marissa worked as a co-host at WWF. The couple had kept their relationship as a secret to the media.
10 Facts About Marissa Mazzola-McMahon
- Marissa Mazzola-McMahon (born in July 9, 1973) is a former host and public relations manager of WWE. She is also the owner of Kamala Films.
- Her age is 46 years old. Also, her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Her height is mentioned to be 5 feet 5 inches (1.67m). Also, her body measurements are not on board.
- Her net worth is still under review. Additionally, her husband’s net worth is estimated at around $100 million.
- The couple married in September 14, 1996. Currently, the couple is settled with their three kids in New York City.
- Their son’s names are Declan James, Kenyon Jesse, and Rogan McMahon. They often appear in WWE’s live shows.
- Marissa completed her primary studies from a girl’s school. Later She Studied at Boston University for her further studies.
- She is a quite good friend of Stephanie McMahon. Marissa was the bridesmaid in Stephanie’s wedding.
- She had two sibling brothers. Their names are not on board.
- Lastly, she is not available in any social media platform.