Matthew Ball is a dancer who is specialized in ballet. In addition to this, he is also the principal dancer working at The Royal Ballet.
|Birthday||December 14, 1993|
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Education||Royal Ballet School|
Matthew started his career at Royal Ballet in the 2013/2014 season. He became the First Artist in the year 2015. He gained the name of Soloist in the year 2016. He is also known for replacing David Hallberg who was injured in the mid-show in Giselle.
Matthew was promoted to the Principal Dancer at Royal Ballet in the year 2018.
10 Facts On Matthew Ball
- Matthew Ball celebrates his birthday every year on the 14th of December. He was born in the year 1993 and is 27 years of age in 2020.
- Ball stands at a moderate height of about 5 feet and 6 inches. His weight details are unavailable. However, judging through his pictures, he seems to have a maintained body as a ballet dancer.
- Ball’s net worth and the income details are unavailable. Nor is there any info about his salary from The Royal Ballet. Moreover, he must be gaining some sum of amounts from his dance shows.
- Matthew is currently in a relationship. But no information regarding his girlfriend is known. However, we can see his girlfriend’s picture on his Instagram posts.
- Matthew’s family details are unavailable. Not even the names of his family members are shared. But his mother is a dance teacher while his father works at art education.
- Ball’s attended Royal Ballet Lowers School and the Upper School. He graduated in the year 2013.
- Matthew comes from Liverpool, England. He holds British nationality.
- Matthew was 6 years old when he started dancing.
- Matthew is known for his performances in Romeo and Juliet: Beyond Words, Olga, and Great Performances.
- The ballet dancer has 38 thousand followers on his Instagram.