Megan Moser is a well-known actress and a casting director based in the USA. Megan Moser is known for her work on Friday Night Lights (2006), Spirit Camp (2009), and Devolved (2010).
Moser has 5 acting credits in the acting industry since she made her debut.
|Height||5 Feet 2 Inches|
Megan Moser’s Age, Wikipedia, Height, Boyfriend, Instagram
Despite her appearances in the film industry, she has not been published on Wikipedia yet. However, she has her profile in IMDb. Moreover, information about her age and early life remains under the wraps.
Concerning the height of Megan Moser, she is 5 Feet 2 Inches tall.
Megan Moser does not have an Instagram account, and she has not shared anything about her romantic ventures or boyfriend either.
Megan Moser’s Filmography
Megan Moser started her film industry career in 2006. She made her acting debut in the TV series Friday Night Lights. The actress has been active in the industry from 2006 to 2017.
Moser has worked on several projects such as Devolved, Grease: The Official Video Game, and many more.
10 Facts On Megan Moser
Megan Moser is one of the talented actresses in the American film industry. Here are the top 10 facts about Megan Moser.
- Megan Moser is an actress based in America.
- Moser has a height of 5 Feet 2 Inches.
- She likes to keep her personal life private. So, she is not available on any social media, including Instagram.
- Megan made her first appearance in the TV series Friday Night Lights. She appeared as Lois in the Tv show for a total of 11 episodes.
- Besides acting, Megan has also been a casting associate for the 2016 comedy TV series Greatest Party Story Ever.
- Megan Moser has been credited with a total of 5 credits for her acting.
- She played the role of Jess in the 2010 movie Devolved.
- The actress also has credit for her work in the musical videogame Grease.
- Megan Moser was active in the American film industry for over a decade.
- There are not any official statements on her net worth. However, according to PayScale, the actress gets paid $50,675 per year.