Micheline Roquebrune is a painter and a celebrity spouse. She is mostly recognized as the wife of late Sean Connery.
|Age||91 Years Old|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
Micheline’s husband Sean was an actor. In addition to this, he also was a producer. He is mostly known for his character as James Bond in almost seven Bond movies.
Sadly, Connery is no more and died on the 31st of October, 2020. His cause of death is due to his health condition.
10 Facts On Micheline Roquebrune
- Micheline Roquebrune was born in the year 1929 and is 91 years of age alive in 2020. Her actual date of birth is not known.
- Micheline seems to stand at an average height. Besides, she also has a healthy body weight. But the facts on her height, weight, and body measurements are not available.
- The net worth details of Micheline is not known. But as a painter, she must be earning a good amount from her work. Moreover, her husband had an estimated net worth of about $350 million.
- Micheline was a married woman. She was married to Sean Connery till his death on 31st October 2020. The couples tied the knot in the year 1975 and have been married for more than 4 decades.
- Micheline was previously married two times before getting married to Sean in 1975. She also has children from her previous marriage.
- Roquebrune has never shared details on her parents and family.
- Roquebrune has no children with Connery but raised her three children Stephane, Micha, and Oliver along with Connery’s son Jason together.
- Micheline came in limelight after her marriage to the actor Sean.
- Micheline met her husband first the first time in a golf tournament. The couples separated only after Sean’s death on October 31, 2020.
- Micheline is not on social media like Facebook and Instagram.