Naia Guz Sanchez is an Argentinian child actress. You may recognize her from Netflix’s hit show Money Heist.
|Name||Naia Guz Sanchez|
Naia portrayed the role of Paula in the series. Her other notable works include Lifeline, Velvet and Bergoglio, the Pope Francis
10 Facts on Naia Guz Sanchez
- Naia Guz Sanchez is a child actress known for her appearance in “Money Heist“. She is very young considering her age. However, her birthday and zodiac sign are off the web.
- Naia stands at a decently tall height and weight. However, her official body measurements are not available yet. Furthermore, she has dark blonde hair and green eyes.
- Following her bio, Naia Guz Sanchez was born and raised in Argentina. Thus, her nationality is Argentinian. Likewise, her ethnicity is white.
- The young actress seems very close to her family. However, there isn’t much information about her parents and siblings.
- Although Sanchez is well-known in her field, she still doesn’t own a Wikipedia page. Moreover, details about her educational backgrounds are also not revealed yet.
- According to her IMDb page, Naia debuted into acting business in 2015. She was seen in the movie Bergoglio, the Pope Francis. Likewise, she portrayed the role of Eva in the film.
- In 2017, Sanchez rose into fame after appearing in hit Netflix show “Monet Heist”. She was seen in around 8 episode of the Spanish series as Paula.
- The actress is too young to be dating right now. Furthermore, she is very private about her life. We hope that she finds the right partner at the right time.
- As for now, Naia’s net worth is currently under review. However, with her acting career at a young age, she is bound to earn a handsome amount of fortune.
- You can find Sanchez’s private Instagram account under the name @naia_g.s. In fact, she has amassed 42.9k followers on the social app.