Natalie Hegnauer is a popular celebrity partner. She is on the hype for dating an entrepreneur, Craig Conover. Craig is also a renowned reality TV personality.
Conover gained fame after he appeared on Bravo TV’s “Southern Charm”. Moreover, he is the owner of Sewing Down South. However, Natalie is no less successful than Craig.
Hegnauer is also a TV star. In 2017, she was a contestant at Love Connection by Andy Cohen. But, the show was canceled and she started to live a lowkey life all over again.
|Height||About 5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession||Former TV star|
|Married/Single||Dating (Craig Conover)|
10 Facts on Natalie Hegnauer: Craig Conover’s Girlfriend
- Natalie Hegnauer is a former TV personality. As of now, she is known as a celebrity girlfriend to Southern Charm star, Craig Conover.
- Her Wikipedia profile is not yet available. However, she is rocking the news headlines and her bio details are found online.
- Talking about nationality, Hegnauer is American. Undoubtedly, she was born and raised in the United States.
- The former TV contestant appears to be in her late-20s. But, she has not revealed her real date of birth or star sign until now.
- Natalie is a gorgeous blonde woman. She has an amazing height of 5 feet 6 inches and a curvaceous body which is quite attractive.
- As a matter of fact, Hegnauer is in a romantic relationship. She is dating a handsome reality TV star, Craig Conover. However, her past relationships are not known.
- Craig and Natalie first met in Aspen in January. After 3 months of dating, the Covid-19 pandemic hit. Thus, they were quarantined together.
- The woman is fortunate and has a kind and generous family. However, she has not revealed anything about her parents or siblings.
- Natalie is a former TV personality. In 2020, there is no information about her job or net worth. Still, she lives a decent life.
- Hegnauer has 6.1K followers on Instagram. However, her account is private and her photos can not be accessed.