Nikki Ferrell is a reality TV star as well as a pediatric nurse. She is most popularly known for being a contestant of The Bachelor in 2014. However, that was not her only reality TV appearance.
Nikki Ferrell was born in October 1986. After the end of The Bachelor season 18, she went back to her nurse’s life. She is currently married to Tyler Vanloo and the couple seems to be very happy together.
|Birthday||October 29, 1986|
|Profession||Pediatric Nurse Practitioner|
|Parents||Thomas Ferrell, Jennifer Ferrell|
|Siblings||Alex Ferrell, Eric Ferrell|
10 Facts on Nikki Ferrell
- 33 years of age, Nikki Ferrell was born on the 29th of October, 1986. She was born in Kearny, Missouri, United States.
- Her first appearance in Reality TV was in 2014, where she appeared in the show Couples Therapy. She appeared in a total of three episodes in this series.
- Nikki Ferrell is also the winner of The Bachelor Season 18 which aired from 2014 to 2015. This season starred Juan Pablo Galavis, who was the first Latino Bachelor.
- Besides being a reality TV star, she is a certified pediatric nurse and she is very passionate about this profession.
- Nikki Ferrell’s Instagram account “nikki_ferrell” has 341K followers and a total of 804 posts so far. She uses this platform to share snippets of her life with her followers.
- She was born to parents Thomas and Jennifer Ferrell. She has two brothers named Alex Ferrell and Eric Ferrell.
- She is an aunt as her brother Alex and his wife gave birth to a daughter.
- Nikki Ferrell’s husband is Tyler Vanloo. The couple was good friends before dating and they got married back in 2016.
- Back in 2018, Nikki and her husband had reportedly split after years of their marriage. But it seems like they were able to work out their problems together and are still happily married.
- The TV star’s Twitter account was opened in May 2012 and she has 115.8K followers.