North West is the first child of Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West. She is also known for her role in Kanye West: Closed on Sunday (2019), Kanye West Feat. Paul McCartney: Only One (2015) and Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2006).
|Birthday||June 15, 2013|
|Parents||Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West|
She is a fashionista from her small age. Read more to learn about the North West Age, Height, Wiki, Photos, Parents, Instagram.
10 facts on North West
- North (June 15, 2013) was born in Los Angeles, California, USA. She is 7 years old as of 2020 and her birth sign is Gemini.
- When she was 2 years old, the paparazzi had to send helicopters to take the picture of the baby after that she started to appear on episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- North was born when her parents were only engaged but not married. The couple announced about the baby at the end of 2012.
- During the 4th of July holiday, she attended her first party at the house of Caitlyn Jenner. Furthermore, she was on the cover page of WWD Beauty Inc. in February of 2019.
- She has 3 siblings, 1 younger brother saint was born in Dec 5, 2015, and sister Chicago via surrogacy in January 2018 and a brother named Psalm via surrogacy in May 2019.
- North is the Granddaughter of Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner and Great-granddaughter of Mary Houghton and Arthur Kardashian. Also, she is the cousin of Mason Dash Disick and Penelope Scotland Disick.
- She has no middle name as her sister Chicago and was born in a birthing suite at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at around 1:30 in the morning.
- North was brought-up by her grandmother Kris Jenner. So, we can see she has attachments with her grandmother more than her other siblings.
- She also has Instagram and has more than 721K followers on her Instagram.
- As through her bio, we can see she is a fun-loving person.