Ofer Hayoun is a renowned Israeli actor. He is also a camera and electrical department lookover artist. Ofer Hayoun is a famous name in the field of the entertainment industry and within a short period of time, he has earned himself a lot of fan following all over the world. Ofer Hayoun is a very handsome and charming actor and with his performance, on-screen he has been even more sensational.
|Net Worth||$16 Million|
Ofer Hayoun made his debut back in 2009 where he played the role of Meir. Back in 1997, he got himself involved in the Camera and Electric Department in the television series Bat Yam- New York. His recently played movie named America is on the verge of being released.
10 Facts on Ofer Hayoun:
- Ofer Hayoun was born on September 13, 1983, in Ashdod, Isreal.
- Ofer’s age as of 2020 is exactly 37 years old yet looks very young and charming and has a huge fan following.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is more than 16 million dollars however he hasn’t revealed his exact earning yet.
- He is available on his Instagram account @oferhayoun where he has more than 48k followers however Ofer Hayoun’s account is private and not accessible.
- Ofer is currently single and doesn’t have a girlfriend yet. He has been very secretive about his personal life matters.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 11 inches tall however he hasn’t opened up about his height yet.
- In the TV Series Valley of Tears, he played the role of Marco and it was first premiered back on October 19, 2020.
- Ofer Hayoun is an actor known for Beauty and The Baker an Israeli romantic comedy series and he played it alongside his colleagues Aviv Alush, Rotem Sela.
- Talking about his nationality Ofer holds an Israeli Nationality.
- Despite being a famous actor he has kept his parents away from the spotlight and has been very secretive about it.