Oliver Dowden Wife: What is her name? Get to know the answer to this question in the below paragraphs.
Oliver is a renowned British politician who is serving as the Secretary of State for Culture, Digital, Media, and Sport since the year 2020. Furthermore, he has also been a Member of Parliament for Hertsmere since the year 2015.
Oliver Dowden Wife: Name Revealed
Oliver Dowden’s wife’s name is Blythe Dowden. The duo has not officially disclosed their wedding date.
Despite this, the duo is enjoying a tremendous marital life with no signs of separation in the future. The couple is also blessed with two children.
|Birthday||August 1, 1978|
|Wife||Blythe Dowden, Cambridge University|
Facts on Oliver Dowden
- Oliver Dowden’s age is presently 42 years old as of now. He was born on 1 August 1978 in Park Street, Hertfordshire, England. As such Oliver is of British nationality having a white ethnic background.
- He has earned a decent sum of income from his career as a politician. However, Oliver Dowden’s net worth is under the radar at the moment.
- Talking about Oliver Dowden’s family, he has not disclosed his father and mother’s name as well as their respective backgrounds as of now.
- Oliver Dowden, a prominent member of the Conservative Political party, got his high school education from the Parmiter’s School.
- On the other hand, Dowden obtained his law degree from the Cambridge University.
- Oliver later went to work as a special adviser and served as the deputy chief of staff for the former prime minister of the UK, David Cameron for numerous years.
- For his outstanding service in politics, he was appointed the Commander of Order of the British Empire on 27 August 2015 at the Dissolution Honours.
- Dowden is also active on social media platforms as well. He has gathered several thousand followers on his Instagram and Twitter accounts. But his Facebook account does not exist as of now.