Paul Benedict (September 17, 1938 – December 1, 2008) was an American actor who began appearing on television and in films in 1965 and went on to have a long and successful career. On Sesame Street, he was most recognised for his portrayal as The Number Painter, and on The Jeffersons, he was best remembered for his role as Harry Bentley, the English neighbour on the CBS comedy.
Paul Benedict Net Worth : $ 10 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Paul Benedict Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Paul Benedict’s Salary / Income:
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Paul Benedict Wiki
|Full Name||Paul Benedict|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Date Of Birth||September 17, 1938|
|Died||December 1, 2008, Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, United States|
|Place Of Birth||Silver City, New Mexico, USA|
|Height||6′ 4″ (1.93 m)|
|Parents||Mitchell M. Benedict, Alma Marie Benedict|
|Nicknames||Paul Benedict, Benedict, Paul|
Paul Benedict FAQ
- How did Paul Benedict get so rich?
- What is Paul Benedict Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Paul Benedict Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Paul Benedict make per day?
- How much Paul Benedict Net Worth ?
- How Paul Benedict become rich ?
- How does Paul Benedict make money ?
- What is Paul Benedict Income ?
- How much Paul Benedict Salary ?
- How old is Paul Benedict Age ?
- How tall is Paul Benedict Height ?