Phill Wilson was the archbishop of Adelaide from 2001 to 2018. Phill Wilson was born on October 2, 1950. He died on January 17, 2021, at the age of 70 years old.
Phill Wilson had made headlines back in 2018, he was convicted of an allegation of child abuse on another priest Fletcher. The report failed in 2018 and Phill made resignation in 2018 after the incident.
Phill Wilson died on January 17, 2021, at the age of 70 years old. His demise was announced by Archbishop Coleridge on his Twitter. The actual cause of his death has not been revealed yet but he was suffering from cancer in his last years.
Quick Facts: Philip Wilson Cause Of Death: 10 Facts You Need To Know About Former Archbishop Of Adelaide
|Birthday||October 2, 1950|
|Parents||John and Joan Wilson|
Philip Wilson, Emeritus Archbishop of Adelaide, has died unexpectedly this afternoon…a true man of the Church and a good friend who suffered greatly: beyond the darkness of Calvary may he know the light of Easter pic.twitter.com/OhbLCLH4Rk
— Mark Coleridge (@ArchbishopMark) January 17, 2021
10 Facts On Phill Wilson
- Philip Wilson Archbishop Of Adelaide Cause Of Death has not been made public yet but news of his death was shared by Archbishop Coleridge on his Twitter.
- Phill Wilson doesn’t have any evidence of marriage. Information on his wife age is also not known or his wife does not exist.
- About Phill Wilson’s family, He was born to John and Joan Wilson as their eldest child among five siblings.
- Phill Wilson’s achievements and biography are found on Wikipedia. He has a dedicated page for him on Wikipedia.
- Wilson is not found to use any social media. His verified Instagram account is not found.
- Phill was the eldest son to his parents, John and Jona Wilson. There is no information regarding Phill’s son.
- Archbishop’s net worth is not available on the internet. He has kept his earnings away from the reach of The internet.
- Wilson was suffering from cancer and was ill for the past few years, the actual cause of his death is not yet revealed but was called sudden demise.
- Archbishop Phill was tagged with nickname “Healing-bishop” after handling child abuse scandal well.
- Wilson was appointed as Archbishop of Adelaide by Pope John Paul II on December 3, 2001.