In 1950, Robert Earl Bell was born in the city of Youngstown, Ohio, USA, and has gone on to become a Grammy Award-winning songwriter, singer, and bass guitarist. He is best known for his work as a founding member of the R&B, soul, and funk band Kool and the Gang, which he formed with his brother Ronald Bell and several of their mutual friends in the late 1960s and early 1970s. Some of their most popular songs are “Ladies’ Night” (1979), “Celebration” (1980), “Joanna” (1983), “Fresh” (1984), and “Cherish” (1985), among many others, all of which have contributed to the success of their albums.
Have you ever wondered how wealthy Robert “Kool” Bell is now, in late 2017, based on his net worth? According to reliable sources, Bell’s net worth may be as high as $6 million, a sum he has amassed via a successful career in the music business that has spanned more than four decades since the mid-1960s. Since its beginnings, Kool & the Gang has produced 23 studio albums, which have together sold more than 70 million copies across the world.
Robert Bell Net Worth : $ 6 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Robert Bell Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Robert Bell Wiki
|Full Name||Robert Bell|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Date Of Birth||October 8, 1950|
|Place Of Birth||Youngstown, Ohio, USA|
|Profession||Soundtrack, Actor, Producer|
Robert Bell FAQ
- How did Robert Bell get so rich?
- What is Robert Bell Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Robert Bell Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Robert Bell make per day?
- How much Robert Bell Net Worth ?
- How Robert Bell become rich ?
- How does Robert Bell make money ?
- What is Robert Bell Income ?
- How much Robert Bell Salary ?
- How old is Robert Bell Age ?
- How tall is Robert Bell Height ?