Ryan Holets is an American Police officer in New Mexico. He received a lot of attention after adopting a baby of a heroin-addicted female. It was reported that the woman was homeless and could not take care of the baby herself.
Ryan was praised by the U.S President Donald Trump for his kindness in a speech about the Opioid Epidemic in the U.S. Ryan has been gaining a lot of attention and praise by the public and the media because of the noble act. We have put together 10 facts about the police officer to help you know more about him.
10 Facts on Ryan Holets
- Ryan Holets born in the year 1993. His age is 27 years as of 2020 and there is no information about when he celebrates his birthday.
- He is married to his wife Rebecca and they have four children. They live in Albuquerque.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to the police officer as of 2020.
- Ryan recently gave a speech at the Republican National Convention (RNC). He talked about the adoption of the baby and the effect of drug use, in his speech.
- He was born and raised in New Mexico and holds the American nationality. He belongs to white ethnicity.
- Ryan has been praised in many news articles and on TV for adopting the baby of the homeless woman with heroin addiction.
- The estimated net worth of Ryan is between $3 Million to $5 Million. However, he has not shared the details regarding his monthly salary with the public yet.
- He had met the homeless woman on September 23rd, 2017. It is reported that she was eight months pregnant at that time. He felt affection towards the unborn baby and decided to adopt her.
- Talking about his education, he graduated from Central New Mexico Community College.
- He is not active on social media sites such as Twitter and Instagram.