Sally Abe is a head chef working at a Michelin starred restaurant, Harwood Arms. Also, she is the cast of a cooking reality show, Great British Menu.
|Education||Sheffield Hallam University|
Many famous personalities might have set their career goals during their childhood. However, Sally is a little bit different.
In an interview, she shared that she hadn’t thought of pursuing her career as a chef since childhood. At the age of 18, she attended a culinary school and developed her interest in cuisines. And, now she is a renowned British chef.
The chef turned into a reality TV star after she joined the 15th season of Great British Menu.
The show was first released in 2006 and now it has returned with a brand new season and a bunch of talented chefs in 2020. Among them, Sally is one of the most talked-about contestants.
10 Facts About Sally Abe
- Great British Menu’s fame, Sally Abe hasn’t disclosed her birthdate and age.
- She doesn’t have a Wiki profile. However, she is one of the top British chefs so you can read about her on media outlets.
- Her hometown is in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. But, she resides in London, England as of now.
- She is a tough competition for other contestants in Great British Menu Season 15. Also, she has amassed a huge fan following within 2 episodes of the series.
- Her nationality is British and ethnicity is unknown. Details about her parents are also not available.
- She graduated in culinary arts from Sheffield Hallam University. After that, she gained experience by working as a chef for British restaurants.
- Sally is the head chef of the Michelin starred restaurant, Harwood Arms.
- She is married to another famous chef, Matt Abe. Her husband works as Chef de Cuisine at Gordon Ramsay.
- Her net worth is under investigation.
- She has an Instagram and Twitter account.