It seems like Sarah Thomas will set a new record in everything related to officiating a football game. The NFL referee will officiate the 2021 Super Bowl LV game which makes her the first female referee to officiate America’s most-watched final game.
Prior to this, Sarah Thomas was the first woman to officiate the professional college football fame, Big Ten game, and the bowl game. However, nothing compares to her role on the sidelines in the Super Bowl 2021.
Quick Facts: Sarah Thomas Husband And Salary: Meet Super Bowl LV Official
As for her personal life, Sarah Thomas lives with her husband and family. Her husband, Brain Thomas is a former NFL player himself. She also has three children together.
It is quite a historic moment for the NFL referee who is pretty much a sensation on the sidelines. Here are a few things to know about her.
Sarah Thomas will make history as the first woman to officiate in a Super Bowl ?
She will be the Down Judge at Super Bowl LV. pic.twitter.com/Ts7dbhNKud
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 19, 2021
10 Facts on Sarah Thomas
- Sarah Thomas is an American football referee who officiates in the National Football League.
- Moreover, Sarah Thomas is a married woman. She tied the knots with her husband, Brian Thomas in 2000.
- As a result, they share three children with each other, Brady, Bailey, and Bridley Thomas. The couple has been together for over 20 years.
- As for her other family, she was born as Sarah Bailey in Mississippi, United States.
- Sarah Thomas is currently 47 years old. She celebrates her birthday on September 21 every year.
- For her success as a referee, Sarah Thomas has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- NFL has not disclosed the salary paid to Sarah Thomas until now. The salary is based on the number of games.
- However, Sarah Thomas has a net worth of over a million dollars already.
- The NFL referee will officiate the upcoming Super Bowl LV game in Tampa, Florida.
- It makes her the first female referee ever to officiate the super bowl game in 55 years.