Sophie Brochu is a popular Canadian personality. She has recently come into the limelight after she was appointed the first-ever woman to be providing her services as the Chief Executive of Hydro-Québec. Previously, Sophie served as the Head of Energir. Eric Martel was the person who used to serve this position before. He has now left the Company to join Bombardier Inc. Their appointment in different companies was assigned on the same day on Monday, March 30.
|Profession||Chief Executive of Hydro-Québec.|
Sophie had joined Hydro-Québec back in the year 1997 when the company was popularly known as Gaz Metropolitan. During that time, she used to provide her services as the vice president of Business Development. She held various positions until the year 2007. Then, finally after working for a decade, she had been appointed the CEO of the company. Now, Sophie has been appointed the Chief Executive and will work alongside Jacynthe Côté who is the chairwoman of the company.
250 pairs of tickets to #KURIOS – Cabinet of Curiosities to be given away @Cirque http://t.co/FzeJJg2TVb
— Sophie Brochu (@SophieBrochu) April 9, 2014
10 Facts About Sophie Brochu:
- Sophie Brochu is a Canadian who was born in Quebec, Canada. She spent her entire childhood there.
- She has recently been in the limelight after she was appointed the first-ever woman to be providing her services as the Chief Executive of Hydro-Québec.
- Her exact date of birth has not been known. However, she seems to be in her forties.
- Sophie’s height, as well as weight, remains a mystery to date.
- It is believed that she received her entire education in Canada.
- The estimated net worth is not yet known. However. she has told the media that her entire information will be known very soon.
- She strongly believes that her private life has nothing to do with her professional career which is why she hasn’t revealed much about her love life as well as parents.
- Currently, Sophie has been residing in her hometown in Quebec, Canada.
- Sophie is seen sometimes active on Twitter.
- In fact, she has gained more than 250 followers on her official Twitter account.