Susan Schneider Williams is an advocate and a graphic designer from America who is best known for being the spouse of the late Robin Williams.
Susan got married to Robin on October 22, 2011, in the royal wedding ceremony hall at St. Helena California. In her dating period, Robin had his heart surgery done and soon after the surgery, he proposed Susan to marry him.
|Name||Susan Schneider Williams|
|Birthday||January 24, 1964|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Net Worth||$750,000 USD|
Susan Schneider Williams – Robin Williams’ widow – speaks about his struggle with Lewy Body Disease and finding answers before he died. A documentary about it coming later this year as she calls for improvements in diagnosis/treatment of dementia disorders. #StartUpHealth #jpm20 pic.twitter.com/fvnEvLPUUw
— Tina Reed (@TreedinDC) January 13, 2020
10 facts on Susan Schneider Williams
- Susan Schneider Williams was born on January 25, 1964, in Marin County, California, the United States of America.
- Susan is currently 56 years of age. Our team will update the information about her family members and her parents as soon as it gets available on the web.
- Susan is well known for being the wife of the late Robin Williams who died in August of 2011. Robin was a famous actor and comedian.
- Robin died with dementia disease and low body syndrome. However, Robin’s family members believe that Susan was responsible for his death.
- Before getting married to Robin, she was married to Richard Armusewicz from the year 1920 to 2001. With Richard, she has two children, both sons.
- Susan has a well-built body as she weighs around 53 kg standing at a decent height 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- By profession, Susan is a graphic designer, painter, artist as well as an advocate who currently resides in Marin County, California. She has brown colored eyes and brown hair.
- As per the sources, Susan has an estimated net worth of $750,000 USD with a monthly salary of around $65k USD.
- Despite being a famous celebrity star, there is not much information about Susan on the Internet and she lacks her own Wikipedia as well.
- Susan is not available on any of the social media platforms, neither Twitter nor Instagram.