Tahera Rahman is a journalist. She is known as the first hijabi-Muslim working as a newscaster.
|Birthday||January 24, 1991|
|Age||29 Years Old|
Tahera started her career in journalism as an intern from Al Jazeera English. She then went on to become an assistant news editor at Loyola Phoenix. She first worked as host and producer at Radio Islam.
Rahman is now known for working for KLJB and WHBF till 2019.
10 Facts On Tahera Rahman
- Tahera Rahman born in the year 1991 is 29 years of age in 2020. She celebrates her birthday on the 24th of January.
- Tahera’s actual height, weight, or body measurement details are unavailable. However, seeing her appearances on television, she seems to have a moderate height with approximate body weight as well.
- No details of her salary are exposed. Nor is her net worth amount revealed. But we guess, she must be making some good amount of money as a host and a newscaster. Moreover, looking at her lifestyle, she seems to make a huge amount.
- Rahman is a married woman. In fact, she got married recently in 2020. Her husband’s name is Adam Rossow. Adam is a sports broadcaster or anchor.
- Rahman comes from a family of immigrants from India and Pakistan. But no names or detail about her parents and other family members is exposed.
- Tahera attended AQSA School and completed her bachelor’s graduation in journalism from the Loyola University of Chicago. She also attended the University of Alicante.
- Rahman has American nationality. She was born and raised in the Chicago Metropolitan Area.
- Tahera is mostly recognized as the first newscaster of hijabi Muslim.
- Rahman is known for her work experience in KLJB station and at WHBF-TV station.
- Rahman is found active on social networking sites. She has 5345 Instagram followers and about 2236 followers on Twitter. In addition, she has 404 subscribers on her Youtube channel.