Tara Swart is a neuroscientist. She is also a former psychiatric doctor. She is popular nowadays because of her book The Source: The Secrets of the Universe, the Science of the Brain. The name of the book seems very interesting. Isn’t it?
She is also a lecturer at two different places. First is, she is a senior lecturer at the MIT Sloan and the second is a visiting senior lecturer at Kings College. She has already done so much in her life. Know more about her from the facts below.
|Name||Dr. Tara Swart|
|Profession||Neuroscientist, author, lecturer|
|Education||Oxford University and King’s College|
Interesting Facts about Dr. Tara Swart
- Dr. Tara Swart is an author, lecturer, neuroscientist, and former psychiatric doctor.
- According to the source, she is 46 years old as of 2020. However, the details about her date of birth are not available.
- She doesn’t have a dedicated Wikipedia page because of which lots of information about her is not available.
- Tara is also an executive advisor who has worked with many respected people around the world. Generally, she is an advisor in media and business.
- She did her studies from Oxford University in London and also from the King’s College in London.
- In the year 2016, she was named as the World’s first Neuroscientist. The event was held at the Corinthia Hotel in London.
- She is also one of the co-authors of the award-winning Neuroscience for Leadership.
- Tara has not revealed any personal information about her. So, we don’t have any details about her husband and family.
- Tara appears on different shows and programs and talks about her work.
- She is very active on social media like Instagram and Twitter. She has about 14.6k followers on her Ig and about 8.4 k followers on her Twitter, Follow her on her social media and then you can a lot more about her work.