The promising actress Vicky Araico is a Mexican actress who currently has played in a movie named Daughter From Another Mother (2021) as a role of Lorena. The film will be released on January 20, 2021, in the USA and premiering in the Netflix program. She also has been portrayed in other TV series such as False Identity (2020-2021), Ánimo Juventud (2020), Doña Flor y sus dos maridos (2019), and many more.
Additionally, Vicky Araico is a talented actress. Her regular performance as Marieta in the TV series La Bandida from 2018 to 2019. She has a huge fan base in Mexico. Her acting skills are way too impressive for the fans as well. Overall, Vicky is a beautiful actress with brown eyes color and black hair color.
Quick Facts: Vicky Araico: Meet Daughter from Another Mother Actress
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Education||Mexico’s National University|
10 Facts on Vicky Araico
- How old is Vicky Araico? Well, Vicky Araico’s exact age or date of birth is yet to update on the internet. She is in her early 30s by now.
- According to the public source, Vicky Araico has a decent height of 5 feet 8 inches tall with a bodyweight of 64 kg. Indeed, she has maintained her body really well.
- To date, there is no sign of Vicky Araico’s boyfriend in the media. Maybe, she is looking for a serious relationship with whom she can live the rest of her life.
- The up-coming actress Vicky Araico has garnered two thousand followers on Instagram. Similarly, she is available on Twitter too.
- She is from Mexico, so she has Mexican nationality.
- Moreover, she has played the character of Toma’s mother in the World War Z movie. Indeed, she has performed in theater as well.
- According to IMDB, Araico has acted in more than 17 movies and TV series so far.
- Discussing her net worth or average salary, Araico’s net worth is still under review.
- The multilingual actress Vicky can speak three languages: English, French, and Spanish.
- At last, she completed her graduation from Mexico’s National University in acting.