Virginie Fernandez is best known for her stage name i.e. Virginie Ledoyen. She was born on November 15, 1976, in Paris, France.
Despite being a French actress she has also worked in various British and American movies. Ledoyen is the surname she took as a souvenir from her maternal grandmother. Life was very tough for her to start into the acting field but being a print model from the age two somewhat helped her get into the sphere.
She worked on various films like Exploits of a Young Don Juan, The Children Thief, Cold Water but her career took a massive turn after she worked on A Single Girl. She got listed on the nomination list for a César Award for Most Promising Actress.
Apart from French movies, she has done commendable work on the movie named, The Beach(2000) for which she was known for the best role. She also worked on various TV shows but is remembered for her role as Cosette in the French mini television series Les Miserables.
|Parents||Olga Fernandez, Bernard Fernandez|
|Net Worth||$1 Million-$5 Million (Approx)|
10 Facts on Virginie Ledoyen
- Her real name is Virginie Fernandez but she used Ledoyen as her surname after her maternal grandmother.
- She signed for being the spokesperson of the cosmetic brand ‘L’Oreal’.
- She is not only famous for her face and beauty but also has a magnificent voice. She sang a song called ‘Qu’on me parle plus de toi’ with Pascal Obispo.
- Virginie appeared on TV as a print model from the age of two.
- Her career took over after the breakthrough from the movie, A Single Girl for which she was nominated as the best promising actress.
- Her hobbies are reading and gardening.
- She has also served as host at Cannes Award Festival in May 2002.
- She has done lots of TV shows but is best known for the role Cosette in the French mini Television series Les Miserables.
- At the 70th Venice International Film Festival, she got the chance to sit on the judge’s panel.
- She doesn’t seem to be much active on social media.