Virna Jandiroba is a Brazilian UFC fighter. She is currently competing at the Strawweight championship.
|Birthday||May 30, 1988|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Virna was born and raised in Serrinha, Bahia. She grew up learning Judo. After being an expert, she decided to get another black belt in Jiu-Jitsu. The fighter found herself in MMA after her Jiu-Jitsu certification.
Talking about her career, she made her professional debut in MMA in 2013. She first appeared in Premier Fight League in which she won against Joana Santana.
Recently, she appeared in UFC in December of 2019. She had 14 continuous win streak before joining UFC. As of now, Her career record is 16-1-0. She lost her first UFC match against Carla Esparza.
10 Facts About Virna Jandiroba
- Virna Jandiroba (born in May 30, 1988) is a Brazilian MMA fighter. She is a black belt holder in Jit-Jitsu and Judo.
- Her age is 32 years old. Also, her zodiac sign is Gemini. She is not a zodiac believer as of now.
- She stands at a beautifully tall height of around 1.6 m. Also, She has a perfectly shaped body that weighs around 52 kilograms.
- Her earnings are not revealed as fo now. Also, her in-game rewards are also not revealed.
- Talking about her career, she started her professional fighting career in 2013. She had an unbeatable streak until 2019.
- Her first professional loss was recorded in UFC. She lost her first match in 2019.
- Talking about her parents, her family details are not on board. Also, she is a bit secretive about their private life.
- As of now, she is probably single. However, there were rumors about her live-in relationship in California.
- According to her fighting profile, her career record is 16 wins and a loss as of now.
- Lastly, she has around 18.5 thousand followers in Instagram.