Cas Anver is a renowned and successful actor who rose to fame after playing an incredible role in movies such as The Operative (2019) as Farhad, Room (2015) as Dr. Mittal, and Cardinal (2020) as Taj Roy.
By looking at his professional career, he bags over 100 credits in movies and web series. He definitely has good earning. His versatility is what rocketed his career in the first place.
Apart from his professional career, his fans want to know about his future wife. On the contrary, he might be planning something else for the future.
Moreover, In June 2020, Alcon Entertainment hired a special force against Anver with multiple allegations like sexual misconduct. However, nothing has been confirmed yet.
|Education||Canada’s National Theatre School|
10 Facts on Cas Anvar
- Cas Anvar was born on the 15th of March in 1966. At present, his age is 54 years old.
- He was born in Regina and raised in Montreal, so he holds an Canadian nationality.
- How tall is Cas Anvar? Well, According to the public source, Cas stands at a good height of 6 feet (1.83 m) tall. Similarly, his body weight is missing from the records.
- Just like other actors, Cas doesn’t show off his income to the public. In fact, his net worth is yet to surface on the internet.
- An award-winning actor, Anvar is active on social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, and Facebook with a good number of devotees.
- Who is he dating or married to? Discussing his relationship status, Cash seems to be unmarried. He had at least one relationship earlier. However, he never discloses his girlfriend’s or partner’s identity on the internet.
- According to Wikipedia, Cas is known for his role as Dr. Singh in the TV series, The Tournament (2005-2006), and the Expanse as a character named Alex Kamal since 2015.
- Moving on to his family details, Anvar hasn’t revealed any details regarding his parents or siblings.
- The television personality, Cas is multilingual as he can speak more than five languages.
- Cas completed his higher education at Beaconsfield high school.