Charlotte Beevor is a London based award-winning textile designer. During her career, she has won some prestigious awards, including the BDC New Designer of the Year Award 2014, the Lulumelon Athletica Prize at Texprint, and the Texprint Award for Colour.
Moreover, Beevor has worked for several studios in Italy, New York, and Vancouver. She is also a member of the Society of Dyers and Colourists & The Association of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed.
Currently, Charlotte is all set to appear as a contestant in the BBC’s Interior Design Masters 2021. It premiered on February 2, 2021, on Tuesday.
10 Facts About Charlotte Beevor
- Who Is Charlotte Beevor? Charlotte Beevor is one of the contestants participating in the second season of the Interior Design Masters 2021. The show will see comedian Alan Carr as the presenter of the show this season.
- Based in London, United Kingdom, Charlotte holds a British nationality.
- As for her age, Charlotte Beevor’s birthday falls on March 20 every year. Despite it, her current age could not be speculated. But, she seems to be a woman in her 30s.
- Further exploring, Charlotte Beevor’s has earned a decent number of followers of around 7.2K on her Instagram account. You can find her on the platform by the username @charlottebeevor.
- Likewise, she is also on Twitter; however, she does not seem to be much active on the platform as her last post dates back to August 2019.
- Details regarding Charlotte Beevor’s husband or boyfriend are yet to surface in the media. For now, it is something that only Charlotte knows.
- As an award-winning designer, Charlotte Beevor must be making a substantial income. Her accurate net worth and income are still not disclosed, though.
- Moving along, the textile designer obtained her degree in Printed Textiles and Surface Design from Leeds Arts University.
- As a winner of the Lululemon Athletica award, Charlotte was provided with the opportunity to intern at the Lululemon Athletica headquarters in Canada.
- Rather than taking up a job in an established company, Charlotte focused on creating her brand and company. She has worked with brands like Surface View, Hillary’s Blinds, Sofa.com, and Reloved Upholstery.