David Wallace Lockhart’s partner is not disclosed.
David Wallace Lockhart is a British reporter and journalist. He is popular as a political writer for both the BBC channel as well as the newspaper. Likewise, he is the producer for BBC’s Question Time.
David Wallace Lockhart’s Husband And Wikipedia
David Wallace Lockhart has not talked about his husband yet.
There are many speculations that David Wallace Lockhart may be gay. However, the reporter has neither denied nor accepted the rumours. However, David Wallace Lockhart doesn’t prefer to talk about his married life.
David Wallace Lockhart’s Wikipedia bio is not present.
covid figures in scotland for past 24 hours:
715 cases (6.6% of tests coming back positive)
1,141 in hospital (up 9)
99 in ICU (no change)
0 deaths (but deaths aren’t registered at weekend)
13,546 got first vaccine dose
1,800+ got second [email protected]
— David Wallace Lockhart (@BBCDavidWL) February 22, 2021
But, you can discover David on Twitter as @BBCDavidWL. In fact, he is verified on the social site with over 4.8k followers. However, his Instagram handle is private for now.
David Wallace Lockhart BBC journey
David Wallace Lockhart joined the BBC channel in 2018.
David mainly works for the Glasgow/Edinburgh branch of BBC. Likewise, he mainly covers the political news for that company. Moreover, he also produces shows for the channel.
|Name||David Wallace Lockhart|
Some facts on David Wallace Lockhart
- David Wallace Lockhart seems around the age of ’20s. However, his birthday and zodiac sign is not available.
- Speaking about David’s family, he was raised in Glasgow, Scotland by his parents. However, we have limited information about the Lockhart family.
- David Wallace Lockhart has not reported any children to date. Nonetheless, we are sure that David does want to be a father in future.
- According to an article, BBC journalists earn an average salary of over $37k annually. Therefore, David Wallace Lockhart’s salary and Net Worth revolves around the number as well.
- David first started his BBC journey as a trainee. Likewise, he covered all the news of the Scottish independence referendum in 2014.
- The reporter is known for his strong views. In fact, he covered the two elections and the infamous Brexit referendum of the UK.