Emilie Oldknow is the Chief Operating Officer for UNISON, the largest trade union in Britain.
Emilie Oldknow is the East Midlands Regional Director for the Labour Party, with responsibility for Human Resources, Finance, Legal Services, Membership, and Systems Management.
|Children||Gracie and Annie|
10 Facts about Emilie Oldknow
- Emilie Oldknow is the wife of Jonathan Michael Graham Ashworth. Jonathan is the politician of the British Labor Party and is a member of Parliament for Leicester South.
- Emilie and Jonathan got married in 2010. The couple has been together for more than a decade and serves the country together.
- There is no detailed information about Emilie Oldknow present on the internet. However, she appears to be younger than her husband, Jonathan Michael, who is 42 years old.
- Emilie Oldknow has a well-established family. As per the Wikipedia profile of Jonathan, the couple has two kids. The two daughters Gracie and Annie, share a great bond with their parents.
- There is no detailed information available about Emilie Oldknow’s net worth. As a chief operating officer and a celebrity spouse, she might have a net value of a few million.
- There is no social media profile for Emilie Oldknow. We could not trace her presence on social media.
- In 2003, Emily became a Trainee Organiser for the Labour Party. Before this, she began her career in the NHS.
- Emily secured a victory in the 2005 General Election after her hardship. Later, she moved on to become a Regional Organiser. In 2006, Oldknow became the Regional Director for the East Midlands.
- In the 2010 general election, she was the official labor candidate for Sherwood. However, she did not get elect. Later in 2012, Emily moved to the Labour Party HQ in Westminster as the Executive Director for Governance, Membership, and Party Services.
- In 2019, Emily Oldknow was awarded an OBE for Political Service in the New Year’s Honours list.