Grant Savoy is a celebrity spouse mostly recognized as the husband of Mickey Guyton.
Mickey Guyton is a famous country singer as well as a songwriter. She first gained fame from her single titled Better Than You Left Me. In addition to this, she is also known as the Grammy Award-nominated singer in the country category for her song titled Black Like Me.
Savoy is currently expecting his first child with his wife Mickey. They share the good news through a post on Instagram on the 25th of August, 2020.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
10 Facts On Grant Savoy
- Grant Savoy is not featured on Wikipedia like his famous singer wife Mickey.
- Hardly any info of Grant Savoy’s parents is known. In fact, he is a very private person and likes to keep a low profile on his family and personal matters.
- Now, talking about his ethnicity, Grant Savoy has mixed ethnicity. Now coming to his nationality, born and grown up in Kauai, he belongs to the American nationality.
- Grant is expecting his first child Mickey incoming February 2021. They shared the news about Mickey’s pregnancy on an Instagram post on August 25, 2020.
- Grant is found using Twitter. He has about 67 followers to date on his official Twitter account.
- Grant is mostly recognized as Mickey Guyton’s husband. They married on the 26th of June 2017. However, they have known each other for a long time as they got married only after dating for almost seven years.
- Savoy is a well-known businessman as well as an Investor at Biotech Equities. In addition to this, he is also a lawyer and attorney.
- Grant is known for working at Ventura County PUblic Defender office and also at LA County District Attorney Office.
- According to some sources, Grant has an approximate net worth of about $1 million.
- Savoy is the founding member of the organization, Solouki.