Kenzie Wheeler, 22, impressed all four judges from the Voice as they turned around for his countryside vocals.
Kenzie Wheeler is an American singer based in Florida who specializes in Country music.
The musician has been in the headlines recently following his audition in the new season of the Voice. Further, as he was able to turn around all four of the chairs, he also got called as having a “Triple Threat Mullet” by Blake Shelton.
Similarly, Kenzie has about 12 songs released among which some of his best ones are Got Her Goodbye On, I Can See It Now, Wild And Crazy, and so on.
|Birthday||April 30, 1998|
|Height||About 5 feet 8 inches|
What Age Is Kenzie Wheeler?
Kenzie Wheeler is a 22-year-old young musician who originally comes from Dover, Florida.
He was born on April 30, 1998, and will be celebrating his 23rd birthday next month. Moreover, it appears that the singer was interested in music since his early days and decided to pursue a career in music in his teenage years.
Other than that, nothing much about the background of Wheeler is available at the moment. But more things will be explored as he starts getting the recognition he deserves.
5 Facts To Know About Kenzie Wheeler
- Talking about his physical attributes, Kenzie Wheeler’s height seems to be around 5 feet and 8 inches tall. However, his actual height and other body measurements are yet to be known to the media.
- The singer doesn’t seem to be having a girlfriend at the moment, This can be said since the musician has not revealed anything about being in a romantic relationship with anybody.
- Following his audition, Kenzie has significantly got his followers count rising. As of now, his Instagram account has over 7.2k followers and his follower count is increasing pretty fast.
- Apparently, Kenzie’s Wikipedia bio cannot be found at the moment given the fact that he has not yet been able to make a big name for himself.
- Besides singing, this singing talent also enjoys fishing and hunting. Along with that, his love for four-wheelers is also a given fact.