Miles Taylor is a former senior administration official who served the current President, Donald Trump. But currently, he is seen supporting Joe Biden’s from Democratic party who is fighting against President Donald Trump.
|Profession||Security strategist, Politician|
|Education||Indiana University, Oxford University|
He is also seen accusing President Trump that he used his office for many political purposes. He was a longtime Republican but he is currently supporting the Democratic party. He is also seen tweeting many things related to President Donald Trump via his Twitter account.
At Homeland Security, I saw firsthand how dangerous Trump is for America. https://t.co/nKz49B16PB
— Miles Taylor (@MilesTaylorUSA) August 17, 2020
On one of his tweets, he is also seen saying that President Trump is a danger for America. He has recently hit the internet after he endorsed Joe Biden even though he is a former senior Trump administration official. His biography is not available on Wikipedia.
10 Facts About Miles Taylor:
- Who is Miles Taylor? He has been well-known as the former Trump administration official who highly discourages the support of the current president.
- It is difficult for us to guess the exact age of Miles but he seems as if he is in his forties right now.
- We are unable to fetch any wiki site under his name so far.
- We do not even know if he has been married or not which is why we have no idea about his wife currently.
- The estimated net worth of Miles is currently under investigation and it will be known to us as soon as possible.
- He has recently hit the internet after he endorsed Joe Biden even though he is a former senior Trump administration official.
- He worked a total of 2 years for Trump, from the year 2017 until the year 2019.
- He had completed his BA degree in International Security Studies from Indiana University.
- Later, he completed his M.Phil. degree from Oxford University.
- Miles is active on Twitter with more than 31.6 thousand followers.