Owen Mooney is a British model who is in the news after accusing A-List Fashion designer Alexander Wang of sexual sssault. He shared his story on TikTok where he exposed Wang by claiming that the designer had groped him at a crowded NYC club in 2017.
Several accusations of sexual misconduct against the industry’s leading fashion designer have surfaced in the past couple of days.
|Education||London College of Fashion|
A young artist, Owen began his journey in the fashion industry as an intern at Wonderland Magazine. While there, he collaborated in shootings for different publications.
Although he has had his share of experience working as a model, Mooney admitted to feeling rewarded with the things that he creates rather than being featured in them.
10 Facts On Owen Mooney
- While some allegations of sexual misconduct against Alexander Wang were made anonymously, Owen Mooney has come forward with his story of abuse which he has shared on his TikTok.
- Owen Mooney is currently not on Wikipedia. He’s basically in the news after accusing the A-List Fashion designer of sexual harassment. Due to the testimony, he’s earned much media coverage.
- Even if the details relating to his age hasn’t surfaced, Owen Mooney does appear to be in his early to mid-20s.
- It’s pretty much a predominant criterion for models to have a tall height. No wonder, Owen Mooney is any different from that norm.
- Moving on to his social media, the British lad has acquired 4k followers on his Instagram account. Following the controversy, his fanbase is likely to escalate.
- Owen is a part of the queer community. Besides that, we have no further information on whether or not he has a partner yet.
- At present, he is in his final year of Creative Direction at the London College of Fashion.
- In the future, Mooney aspires to become a Fashion Creative Director.
- The TikTok video in which he accused Alexander Wang of groping him in an NYC club has been viewed by 18k users.
- The famous fashion designer, Alexander Wang rose to fame after the launch of his fashion label in mid-2000. He is now facing sexual misconduct allegations by a series of models.