Zhong Nanshan is a senior Chinese pulmonologist. He is the former President of the Chinese Medical Association for four years. He currently serves as the editor-in-chief of a popular Chinese newspaper, Journal of Thoracic Disease.
|Age||83 years old|
|Education||Guangdong Experimental High School|
Zhong is a married many and is happily married to his wife for several years. He is also a proud father of three children.
Zhong is one of such medical official who came to public attention in the mid of the COVID-19 crisis in the world.
Here are some lesser-known facts about Zhong Nanshan you might wanna know.
10 Facts About Zhong Nanshan
1. Zhong Nanshan is a senior Chinese medical officer who is the current editor-in-chief of Chinese medical paper, Journal of Thoracic Disease. He is a senior respiratory expert from China.
2. Zhong is one of those doctors who came to public attention with the increase in the COVI-19 cases in the world. He recently appeared in an interview with CNN.
3. He is originally from Nanjing, China, as per his Wikipedia bio. So, he is a Chinese national and belongs to Asian ethnicity.
4. Zhong Nanshan was born in the year 1936, on October 20. He is currently 83 years old.
5. Zhong has only been married once. He is married to his wife, Li Shaofen since 1963. The couple has three children together.
6. Zhong is a graduate of Peking University Health Science Centre. He graduated from the institute in 1960.
7. He also attended Guangdong Experimental High School.
8. He is an expert in Pulmonology and Respiratory disease. Since coronavirus is related to the respiratory problem, he is one of the major medical officers in China to help minimize the risk of the viral disease.
9. As a medical staff for over 4 decades, Zhong must have accumulated colossal net worth.
10. He is not on social media like Twitter and Instagram.