- Address: F. D. Rooseveltlaan 100 , 1050 Brussels, Belgium
- Fax: (+32) 2 732-3266
- Phone: (+32) 2 732 17 37,(+32) 2 732 18 67
About Embassy of Barbados in Brussels, Belgium
Barbadian Embassy in Belgium runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Barbadian, and international citizens in Belgium.
The Barbadian Embassy in Belgium supports Belgian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Barbadian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Barbadian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Barbados
- Want to apply and obtain Barbadian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Barbadian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Barbados and Belgium.
The process of issuing Barbadian Visa and Passport of Barbados can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Barbadian Embassy in Belgium if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Barbadian representations in Belgium
Barbadian Embassy in Belgium is the only Barbadian diplomatic mission in Belgium.
Belgian representations in Barbados
- Belgian Consulate in Barbados is the only Belgian representation in Barbados
Barbadian representations worldwide
Barbadian Embassy In Belgium represents one of 61 consular and diplomatic representations of Barbados all over the world.
Foreign representations in Belgium
Barbadian Embassy In Belgium represents one of 257 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Belgium.