- Address: Strandgade 89, 1401 KÃ¸benhavn K
- City: Copenhagen
- Fax: 45-33 18 10 59
- Phone: 45-33 18 10 50
- Website: http://www.iceland.org/dk/
About Embassy of Iceland,Denmark
Icelandic Embassy in Copenhagen runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Icelandic, and international citizens in Denmark.
The Icelandic Embassy in Copenhagen supports Danish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Icelandic economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Icelandic Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Iceland
- Want to apply and obtain Icelandic Visa
Visa and Passport services
Icelandic passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Iceland and Denmark.
The process of issuing Icelandic Visa and Passport of Iceland can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Icelandic Embassy in Copenhagen if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Icelandic representations in Denmark
Icelandic Embassy in Copenhagen is the only Icelandic diplomatic mission in Denmark.
Danish representations in Iceland
- Danish Embassy in Reykjavik is the only Danish representation in Iceland
Icelandic representations worldwide
Icelandic Embassy In Copenhagen represents one of 43 consular and diplomatic representations of Iceland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Denmark
Icelandic Embassy In Copenhagen represents one of 176 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Denmark.