- Address: Honorary Consulate of Finland, Ul. Morska 59, 81-323
- City: Gdynia
- Fax: +48-58-661 4864
- Phone: +48-58-621 6852
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Gdynia , Poland
Finnish Consulate in Gdynia runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Poland.
The Finnish Consulate in Gdynia supports Polish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Poland.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Gdynia if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Poland
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Gdynia, Finland also has 1 other representation in Poland:
- Finnish Embassy in Warsaw
Polish representations in Finland
Country of Poland has 4 other representations in Finland:
- Polish Consulate in Turku
- Polish Consulate in Kuopio
- Polish Consulate in Espoo
- Polish Embassy in Helsinki
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Gdynia represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Poland
Finnish Consulate In Gdynia represents one of 140 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Poland.