Jordanian Visa is not required for Algerians
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Algerians intending to visit Jordan must first apply for an E-visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Jordan consulate in the applicants home country.
- On presentation of the pre-visa at the border checkpoint of Jordan the traveller is then issued a visa on arrival.
- This visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 30 days within a one-year period.
- Alongside the printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodations and is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Algerians visiting Jordan are also required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.