Kazakhstani Visa is not required for Indonesians
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Indonesian citizens can visit Kazakhstan without obtaining a visa for a stay duration of 30 days
- Indonesians are required to have a passport valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of arrival in Kazakhstan. The passport should have at least one blank page for visa stamping.
- Visitors are required to provide proof of a confirmed means of accommodation for their entire stay in Kazakhstan. This could be in the form of a hotel reservation or a sponsor letter from a host living in Kazakhstan.
- Citizens of Indonesia are required to provide proof of enough funds to spend during their stay in the country.
- Airport tax is not levied on any Indonesians when departing from the Kazakhstan airports.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must show travel authorization from their parents or guardians.
- The standard time zone of Kazahstan is (GMT+5/+6), hence, Jakarta, Indonesia is 1 hour ahead of Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
- The estimated flight time from Jakarta to Almaty is 16 hours 10 minutes.
- Asiana Airlines and Turkish Airlines are some of the airlines flying from Indonesia to Kazakhstan.
- The telephone code of Kazakhstan is (+7), serving as a medium for electronic communications.
- The acceptable legal tender used in Kazakhstan is the Kazakhstan Tenge (KZT).
- There are no limitations to the currency visitors can bring into Kazakhstan. However, the amount exceeding $10,000 must be declared on entry or exit.
- A health veterinarian certificate issued in your home country is required from those visiting Kazakhstan with their pets.
- Islam is the largest religion that is being practiced in Kazakhstan.
- Transportation mediums in Kazakhstan includes railway systems, highways, ports and harbors, airports.
- Kazakh and Russian are the official languages spoken in Kazakstan.
- The temperature during the summer is about 30 °C (86 °F) on average, while it is -20 °C (-4.0 °F) averagely in winter. This compels the climate in Kazakhstan to be continental.
- Some of the national foods eaten in Kazakhstan are kuyrdak, sorpa, kuudak, chorba, kumis, chal, ayran, qazi, shubat, kurt etc.
- Visitors should plan to spend an average of $21 per day when they visit Kazakstan for tourism.
- The power and socket plugs used in Kazakhstan are of type C and F. The standard voltage is 220 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
- Visitors are expected to be courteous and conscious of existing rules and customs as they go about their activities Kazakhstan.