Alex Brovarnik is an American TV personality. He appeared in a TV reality show named 90 Days Fiance. He appeared in the 3rd season of 90 Days Fiance.
|Age||27 Years Old|
Alex appeared in the show with his fiance Loren Goldstone. The couple met in their Israel trip. The couple fell in love with each other. However, Lauren left for Parkland, Florida for her future career. But, Alexei couldn’t follow her to the USA as his visa wasn’t approved. Later, the couple married each other in Israel in the presence of their family and friends. Later, They announced in social media that they were expecting a baby. Their first kid was born in May of 2020. Recently, A video of Alexi went viral in which he saved a drowning man in the Bahamas.
10 Facts about Alex Brovarnik
- Alex Brovarnik (born in 1993) is an American actor and TV personality. He appeared in the TLC’s show named 90 days Fiance.
- His age is 27 years old. However, his exact birth date is not on board.
- His height is not mentioned in social media. Looking at his pictures, he seems to stand at about 5 feet and a few inches tall.
- His net worth is under review for now. Also, his salary is not exactly mentioned.
- Moving on to his family, he was born in Ukraine. However, his family moved to Israel during his childhood days. His parent’s names are not available.
- He is currently married to Lauren Goldstone. The couple shares a kid together. He was born in May of 2020.
- The couple appeared in TLC’s show 90 Day’s Fiance. They married in Israel at the end of the show.
- Alex and Lauren met at a birthright visit to Israel. Alex was taking care of the medical department in the visit.
- Alex saved a man drowning in the Bahamas. The video went viral recently.
- Lastly, he has around 444 thousand followers in Instagram.