Alex Livinalli is an actor who has amassed a decent following because of his work on shows and movies like ‘Alita: Battle Angel’, ‘Queen of the South’, ‘American Horror Story’, ‘Banshee‘ etc.
Livinalli is a Florida native and has amassed a decent following, he is a SAG-AFTRA registered actor. Among his many credits, most of his roles are short roles that have a compelling arc. He started his career more than 12 years ago.
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Alex Livinalli
- Alex Livinalli was born in the USA but his age and birthday have not been made public, sources suggest that he is in his mid-30s as of October 2020.
- He doesn’t have a Wikipedia p[age but you can read all about him in this article.
- Livinalli’s height is also speculated to be around 6 feet 2 inches but his exact height is not known.
- The actor has more than 600 followers on Instagram and his follower base is rising daily.
- His net worth has been estimated to be in the range of $100,000 to $1 million. He amassed his fortune mostly from his on-screen acting career.
- There is no information about his girlfriend or relationships in the public domain.
- He has remained secretive about his love life and prefers not to disclose the information of his p[artners in the media. He might be single in 2020 as per WDW.
- Similarly, his family also prefers to stay away from the spotlight and the actor also rarely talks about them in interviews.
- He started his career as an actor back in 2008 and has since worked in 41 credits according to IMDb. His breakthrough role came in 2013 when he was cast in Nashville, he had a small role.
- Apart from this, his other notable roles are on ‘Fall Into Me’., ‘Longmire’, etc.