An actress, comedian, author, producer, and what not, Alexandra Wentworth aka Ali has done it all and is still in the doing.
Well known as the wife of American television host, George Stephanopoulos, Alexandra hails from Washington and is in her 50s.
Ali Wentworth exhibits her humorous and unique side in her podcast Go Ask Ali.
Quick Facts: Ali Wentworth Net Worth, Husband and Family Facts to Know
|Birthday||January 12, 1965|
|Profession||Actress, Author, Producer|
|Parents||Muffie Cabot Wentworth, Eric Wentworth|
|Net Worth||$16 miilion|
|Children||2(Elliott Anastasia Stephanopoulos, Harper Andrea Stephanopoulos)|
|Education||Graduated from New York University|
10 Facts On Ali Wentworth
- Ali Wentworth alone has accumulated a net worth of a whopping $16 million as per Celebrity Networth.
- The Washington-based actress Ali Wentworth met her husband George Stephanopoulos through a blind date and married in 2001.
- Ali Wentworth shares 2 children with her husband George. They are daughters named Elliott Anastasia Stephanopoulos and Harper Andrea Stephanopoulos, aged 18 and 15 years old respectively.
- In regards to her online presence, With a huge fanbase of 233k and 95.2k, Ali is actively engaged on both Instagram and Twitter. Moreover, she has a verified account on both.
- Born on January 12, 1965, Ali will turn 56 years of age as her birthday is coming near.
- Whats’s more she is the best-selling author of the New York Times.
- About her family, Ali is the daughter of Eric Wentworth, a journalist, and Muffie Cabot Wentworth, a socialite. She also has a sibling called Sissy Yates. Ali Wentworth’s family also consists of a stepbrother and sisters.
- From her Instagram posts, she seems to be a funny, romantic, and friendly person and a dog-lover too.
- In April 2020, via Instagram, Ali had confirmed she had tested COVID positive and had stayed in quarantine. Similarly, her husband George also tested positive but with no symptoms. After weeks of treatment and isolation, they both are all okay now.
- Regarding her educational background, Ali enrolled in an all-girl school at the Dana Hall School. Later on, she went to Bard College, New York University and Columbia University to pursue further education as per IMDb.