Amanda Simons is an actress known for her work in movies and TV series such as Danger 5, It’s a Date, Takoyaki City, and many more. She is also a writer as well as a filmmaker.
Amanda Simons is a model under Bella Management. Juggling her many careers, she is also a married woman and a mother of two daughters.
|Children||Luci Neale, Jude Neale|
10 Facts on Amanda Simons
- Amanda Simons’s debut into Hollywood was when she played the role of “Blonde” in the TV movie Takoyaki City which had been released in 2008.
- She has gained recognition through working in various films and series such as Crooked Business, and It’s a Date, to name a few.
- She is also a filmmaker and worked as an assistant director in “Resistance” which is a short film that was released in 2012.
- Amanda Simons’s Instagram is under the username “aksimons84” which has more than 1K followers. She has also shared more than 500 posts through this platform.
- The actress is also a model and works under the Bella Management agency. She has linked this agency’s website on her Twitter bio.
- Amanda Simons’s net worth has not been disclosed to the public yet. However, as an actress, filmmaker, and model, we can assume that it is quite huge.
- Amanda Simons’s husband is named Gregory Neale. The couple has two daughters named Luci and Jude Neale.
- The family seems to love each other a lot and the parents’ Instagram is filled with pictures of each other and their two daughters.
- The actress and model joined Twitter in August 2012. Her account “AKSimons84” has more than 2 thousand followers so far.
- She is perhaps best known for playing the role of Claire in the TV series Danger 5 which lasted from 2011 – 2015. She had played an important character that appeared in all the episodes of this series.