Angie Layton is a renowned American personality. She is a model and actress mostly famous as Miss Utah USA 2014 and for representing the state at the 2014 Miss USA.
Furthermore, Angie Layton also made her appearance on Survivor: Philippines. She made her appearance on the TV show to Day 9.
Also, Angie Layton is known for her amazing smile and beautiful face. Wanna know more about an amazing model? If yes, then we would like to suggest you read the whole article until the end.
|Birthday||October 8, 1991|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
10 Facts On Angie Layton:
- Starting from Angie Layton’s age, she is 29 years old as of now. She was born on October 8, 1991, and her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Angie Layton doesn’t have a Wikipedia bio yet but you can get some information about her from this article.
- Is she married? Yes, her marital status is married. Angie Layton married her long term boyfriend Clint Berhow.
- Angie has a son from her previous relationship named Ledger James Appel. Before marrying Clint, she was in a relationship with a man named Rich. However, there is not much information available about her husband.
- She is active on Instagram under the username @angelialayton where Angie 206K followers. Angie is not active on any other social media.
- How tall is Angie Layton? She is 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 meters). Furthermore, Angie weighs 130 lbs (59 kg) and her body measurement is 36-23-34 inches.
- Talking about her net worth, She has an estimated net worth of around $12 Million, as per Information Cradle.
- She was born in Salt Lake City, UT and she holds an American nationality. Angie has not disclosed her ethnicity.
- Angie is mostly known for winning Miss Utah USA 2014 and representing the state at the 2014 Miss USA.
- She attended BYU where she studied fashion and also gave her voice for a part in the video game, The Haunted Horseman.