Dash Warren is the son of Autumn Reeser and Jesse Warren. He is the youngest child of the ex-couple.
|Birthday||November 25, 2013|
|Age||6 years old|
|Height||2 ft 8 in|
|Parents||Jesse Warren and Autumn Reeser|
Autumn Reeser is an American actress. Similarly, Jesse is a director and writer.
However, the couple is separated now.
Okay, I’ve hidden a monkey somewhere on my body… pic.twitter.com/LcRvc6wcUi
— Dashiell Ford Warren (@Dash_Warren) January 29, 2014
10 Facts on Dash Warren
- Dash Warren is the son of Autumn Reeser. Born on November 25, 2013, Dash is the age of 6 years old in 2020. Likewise, he is a Sagittarius by the horoscope calendar.
- Unlike his famous mother, Dash Warren doesn’t have a Wikipedia page. However, we were able to collect many amusing facts about the celebrity kid.
- Speaking about his parents, Autumn Reeser is an American actress. She is popular for works like “The Girl Next Door” (2004) and “No Ordinary Family”.
- Dash’s father is Jesse Warren. Likewise, Jesse is a filmmaker and writer. Furthermore, he wrote the TV series “Ski Patrol” and short movie “On Courage”.
- Autumn and Jesse tied the wedding knot on May 9, 2009. However, they got divorced in November 2014 due to personal issues. Moreover, they share legal custody of Dash now.
- Warren is the youngest child of the couple. He has an older brother named Finn Warren (9 years old).
- Dash is a growing baby with height around 2 feet and 8 inches tall. Moreover, with his 6 feet and 2 inches tall father, he is sure to inherit good height genes.
- The legal age to use Instagram is 13 years old. This explains the absence of young Dash Warren’s Instagram profile. However, he can be seen on Autumn’s IG feed most of the time.
- It has been disclosed that Warren’s mother owns a Net Worth of $3 million dollars. Hence, he is living a luxurious life with that amount of fortune.
- Dash will surely grow into a handsome man in future. While he is focusing on his education right now.