Professionally known as an American Ballet dancer, Devon Teuscher is a principal dancer working with the American Ballet Theatre. Further, she is also the partner of Cory Stearns, who is also a Ballet dancer.
Further, Devon has also performed alongside Russian-American choreographer Alexei Ratmansky in many theatres works. The collaboration between the two also resulted in Devon featured in the New York Times.
Quick Facts: Devon Teuscher
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million-$5 million|
|Education||Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis School, Kirov Academy of Washington, DC|
10 Facts On Devon Teuscher
- Devon Teuscher, 31 years old by age, was born in 1989 in the United States of America. And, Devon holds her nationality as an American citizen with white ethnicity.
- Talking about her personal life, Devon Teuscher is in a relationship with her boyfriend Cory Stearns, who is a principal dancer at the American Ballet Theatre.
- Devon Teuscher is officially active on Instagram with over 33.8k followers, where she presents some glimpse of her life.
- Maintaining her luxurious life as a Ballet dancer, Devon Teuscher has an estimated net worth of between $1 to $5million, as per a report of Celeb Sage Wiki.
- With enviable dancing skills, Devon Teuscher stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches with fine body-weight.
- The famed dancer has had a career of over a decade. As a result, Devon Teuscher is featured on Wikipedia for her works.
- Moving towards her academic achievement, Devon attended Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis School and also joined the Kirov Academy of Washington, DC.
- Apart from that, Devon began the journey as a ballet dancer in 2006 by joining the ABT Studio Company.
- Devon got the opportunity to play Juliet in Romeo and Juliet; her performance was received with favorable remarks by both critics and viewers.
- Devon Teuscher hasn’t revealed the details of her parents, siblings, and other family members. So, the information about her family is under review.