Dylan Bowman is an athlete known for running in the Leadville 100 as a major 100-mile 2010 marathon. He became a top competitor for a North American racing group. Dylan transitioned between the 50-mile and 100-mile distances.
He had earned wins and podium finishes in races like the Western States 100, the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc, and The North Face 50. Bowman has won Tarawera 100k twice in 2015 and 2018. He became first in the TNF 100k Australia in the year 2015.
Dylan is also the Director of Performance at Hypoxico Altitude Training since the year 2013.
|Birthday||24 March 1986|
|Education||Colorado State University|
10 Facts on Dylan Bowman
- Dylan Bowman was born on 24th March 1986. He is a 34 years old man.
- Dylan is 6 feet tall and has a decent weight. He has brown hair and eyes.
- He was born in Reno, Nevada, United States. He is of American nationality.
- Dylan has not disclosed his parent’s name. His parents divorced when he was young. He had a close relationship with his family.
- Bowman has not disclosed his earnings. He might have a huge salary and net worth from his career.
- Dylan is a married man. He is married to a woman named Harmony. There is not much known about his wife. They have two dogs.
- It is not clear whether he has any children or not.
- Bowman attended the Colorado State University in the year 2004 and graduated in 2008.
- He does not have a Wikipedia page but his information is available on our website.
- Dylan has 24.2k followers on his Instagram account. He has made nearly 1k posts. His Facebook has 8k followers. Likewise, Bowman has 11k followers on his Twitter account. He joined Twitter in June 2009. Other than that he is not on TikTok and YouTube.