Emmy Dougall is an Australian actress who is known for her role in the long-running Australian soap opera, Home and Away. She portrayed the role of “Bailey” in the Seven Network series. The actress appeared in the 2013/14 season in all 18 episodes of the show. The soap opera, Home and Away, has been on the Seven Network since 1988.
Prior to her big role. Emmy Dougall had done a lot of modeling work. She used to play roles in commercials and TV ads. She got into a KFC commercial as a child actress. Courtesy of her work in “Home and Away”, the actress has thousands of followers on social media. Her latest portrayal came in the 2019 movie, Danger Close. The actress did a great job in the movie.
Here are a few facts to know about her.
10 Facts on Emmy Dougall
- Emmy Dougall is an Australian actress who gained a lot of fame after appearing in the soap opera, Home and Away.
- As of 2020, Emmy Dougall is 24 years old. She was born and raised in Australia.
- Also, the actress celebrates her birthday on October 29 every year. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Despite her popular portrayal in Home and Away, Emmy is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, the actress stands at a height of 5 feet and 3 inches. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.
- However, Emmy doesn’t seem to have a boyfriend at the moment. She is single and solely focused on her career.
- You can find her on Instagram where she has amassed whopping 10k followers.
- Besides, Emmy Dougall worked as a model as well. She started modeling when she was 11.
- Her appearance in the Seven Network soap opera is the debut role for the actress.
- One can find further info about her on her IMDb bio and Famous Birthdays bio.