Francesca Cumani is a presenter. She is mainly known as a horse racing presenter.
|Parents||Luca Camani And Sara Cumani|
Francesca has been working as a presenter at ITV Racing. She is also an expert in racing. Formerly, she worked as a commentator on Channel 7 in Australia.
Francesca fell in love with horse racing because of her father Luca Cumani.
10 Facts On Francesca Cumani
- Born in the year 1983, Francesca Cumani is 37 years of age.
- The gorgeous lady has a tall height. She also has a well-maintained weight with a slim figure. But the actual height of the presenter is unknown.
- Cumani has a luxurious lifestyle. So we can say that she has quite a net worth. But the ITV presenter salary has not been disclosed. Talking about the numbers of her net worth, it also has not been disclosed yet.
- Cumani was formerly a married woman but now a single mother. She married Rob Archibald in the year 2014 and got separated in the year 2018.
- After her divorce, she was seen dating Oli Bell. However, her relationship with Oli did not go any further than 2 years and the couples separated in January 2020.
- She has a son named Harry who was born in 2016. Her son’s father is her ex-husband Rob.
- Cumani’s father’s name is Luca Cumani. And her mother’s name is Sara Cumani. Her father was also in Horse Racing. She also has a brother named Matt. Matt is also into horse racing. In fact, her whole family is into horse racing.
- Cumani is a graduate of Bristol University and has a degree in French and Spanish. She has British nationality by birth.
- Francesca first started with her family business of breeding. She then was offered to be a guest presenter which landed to be a permanent job on Channel 7. Next, then, she joined ITV Racing as a presenter.
- Francesca has 37.5k Twitter followers and 47.9k Instagram followers.