Gordon Farr is a Canadian writer and film producer. He is more famous for being the ex-husband of the renowned TV host Hillary Farr.
|Age||40-45 years old|
|Profession||Writer and Film Producer|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Divorce||1: Hillary Farr|
Gordon and Hillary grew in the Canadian state. However, Hillary moved to the UK for her career and studies. The couple reunited through their common working field. They met during the shot of their TV series.
Gordon probably approached her for a date. Their relationship began in the film industry. However, the relationship couldn’t last for long. They decided to split up after a few years of marriage.
The couple shared a son together. Also, they had long love-life memories together. After the divorce, there is not much available about Gordon. However, Hillary has created an identity of herself in the industry.
She also seems to be dating the HGTV host named David Visentin. They appear in the show ‘Love It or List It’ together.
10 Facts About Gordon Farr
- Gordon Farr (born in the 1970s) is a Canadian TV producer and actor. He is also famous for screenplay writing.
- He was nominated for the Emmy Awards (Primetime) for the TV series named We Got It Made.
- His age is not revealed for now. However, he seems to be in his 40s.
- His height is also revealed for now.
- Moving on, his earnings are also quite secretive. Additionally, his ex-wife’s net worth is around $7 million.
- His family details are not available. Also, his parent’s names are not on board.
- Talking about his personal life, he seems to be single after the divorce. Yet, there is no confirmation about his dating life.
- Hillary Farr seems to be dating her co-host. However, she has not removed her marital surname.
- He is famous for his comic genre. Also, he has helped to make great TV series such as We Got It Made and others.
- Lastly, he is not available in social media platforms as of now.