Samuel Little was an American infamous serial killer. He was also known as “Samuel McDowell” and “The Choke and Stroke Killer”.
On 30 December 2020, Samuel died at a hospital in California. How Did He Die? The reason behind his death is due to an unspecified health condition.
|Birthday||June 7, 1940|
|Height||6 feet 3 inch|
|Education||Hawthorne Junior High School|
Samuel was a diabetes patient and had a heart condition. He used to use a wheelchair.
Samuel was imprisoned at California State Prison, Los Angeles County. He was convicted in 2012 of the murders of three women in California. Learn more about the serial killer and serial rapist, Samuel Little.
10 Facts On Samuel Little
- Was Samuel Little married? He hadn’t disclosed any information regarding his wife but he stated had a long-term girlfriend, Jean.
- Talking about Samuel Little family, he was brought up by his grandmother. According to his statement, his mother was a prostitute. But, there is no information regarding his family.
- According to his Wikipedia, there is no information regarding Samuel’s children.
- The serial killer never talked about his income and net worth. So, the fact still remains unsolved.
- Samuel was born in the year 1940, at the time of his death he was 80 years old. Similarly, his birthday falls on June 7.
- He had diabetes, heart trouble, and many other diseases. So, the main cause of his death is an unspecified health condition.
- How tall was Samuel Little? He had a tall height of 6 feet 3 inch and details regarding his weight are still under review.
- Samuel attended Hawthorne Junior High School but he didn’t complete his education.
- He was born in Reynolds, Georgia, so he holds an American nationality. He was African-American by ethnicity.
- Samuel claimed to have killed as many as ninety-three women, among which 60 were confirmed. He was prisoned without the possibility of parole.