Ji-Man Choi is a baseball player. He is mainly known to play from the position of the first baseman, outfielder, and hitter.
|Birthday||May 9, 1991|
|Age||29 years Old|
Choi is known to play for the team Tampa Bay Rays at the Major League Baseball (MLB). He also played for the team Los Angeles Angels. Also, he played for the team called Milwaukee Brewers.
Choi also played for the national team of South Korea from the under 12 as well as under 18 team.
10 Facts On Ji-man Choi
- Ji-Man Choi was born on the 9th of May, 1991. Currently, he is 29 years of age in 2020.
- Choi as an athlete has maintained a fit physique. He stands at an approximate height of about 6 feet and his weight is also around 118 Kg.
- Choi must be earning huge incomes from his matches. He has a salary of about $850,000. We guess he is earning a very huge amount of net worth from his matches. But his actual net worth is not revealed.
- Ji-Man is not married and does not have a wife yet. It seems like he is hiding his actual relationship status. No information on his relationship history is known. So we guess, he is not dating or married.
- Choi’s family details are not found on any website. Nor has he ever spoken about his parents and the family information. We do not know if he has a sibling or not.
- Ji-man was born and raised in Incheon, South Korea. So he has South Korean nationality.
- Choi started his career from his school days and played for under 12 South Korean Team.
- Currently, he is playing from the team of Tampa Bay Rays.
- According to his MLB statistics, he has a 245 batting average with 39 home runs.
- Ji-Man has about 52k Instagram followers.